The Management Aptitude test is nothing but standardized test. The government of India and Ministry of HRD has approved this management Aptitude test as a national level test in 2003. Any of the Business school for national and international can consider the MAT score for their admission input depends on the Score cards which is issued to the candidates.
Best MAT preparation books 2016
The largest national level test in the nation, MAT will be continued to be your passport to more than 600 Business school across the India. MAT books for 2016 are published by several publication companies and these books are also available on several online shopping websites. List of 10 best books for MAT are given below.
- Mission MBA MAT Guide by B S Sijwali and Tarun Goyal (Arihant Books)
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Entrance Exams with Practice CDby GKP (G K Publications Pvt. Ltd.) covers,
- The Pearson MAT Super Course with CD (Pearson)
- Study Package For Management Aptitude Test by Arun Sharma (Tata McGraw-Hill)
- 10 Challengers MAT: 10 Mock Tests for Management Aptitude Testby Dharmendra Mittal (Arihant Publications)
- MAT Score Accelerator (Disha Publication)
- MAT Solved Papers by Disha Experts (Disha Publication)
- 10 Mock Test Papers MAT by Career Launchers (Oswaal Books)
- R S Aggarwal for Class XI and XII – Maths
- Barron’s Guide to GMAT by Eugene D. Jaffe and Stephen Hillbert (Galgotias Publication Pvt. Ltd.)
In online shopping websites, the candidates can search different books for mathematics, physics and chemistry and these three MAT 2016 reference books are also listed on our website. So you can check out these three books and download them free websites like Torrentz and Scribd.
- MAT 2016 exam dates/ test dates
- MAT 2016 help desk, Helpline numbers
- MAT 2016 guidelines for examination and registration
- MAT 2016 eligibility criteria, score percentage
- Best MAT colleges in India (City Wise)
These books can be downloaded in the PDF format and also downloaded free from a number of websites. All the books can be downloaded for free and you can download them as I said above given statement. Not only download, you can also upload important chapters, important topics and also upload important formula sheets from the MAT 2016.