The management aptitude test is a standardized test which is conducted from 1988. It helps to choose the candidates for business administration. The government of India has approved the MAT exam as a national level exam in the year 2003.
MAT 2018 exam months and dates
The national and international Business school considers the MAT score for admission. The MAT exam is held for four months in a year. They February, May, September and December.
The paper-based exam date for MAT 2018 is 7 February 2018 and for computer-based is on 13 February 2018. The students should be graduated in any course. The final year students can apply for MAT exam.
- MAT 2018 exam dates/ test dates
- MAT 2018 help desk, Helpline numbers
- MAT 2018 guidelines for examination and registration
- MAT 2018 eligibility criteria, score percentage
- Best MAT colleges in India (City Wise)
The students should check the AIMA website to know about the updates of MAT 2018. The last date to apply for MAT 2018 is 23 Jan 2018 and a candidate get the printout of the application on Jan 27, 2018.