The management aptitude test is a standardized test which being conducted from 1988. It helps to choose the candidates for business administration. The government of India has approved the MAT exam as a national level exam in the year 2003.
MAT 2016 exam months and dates
The national and international Business school considers the MAT score for admission. The MAT exam is held for four months in a year. They February, May, September and December.
The paper based exam date for MAT 2016 is 7 February, 2016 and for computer based is on 13 February, 2016. The students should be graduated in any course. The final year students can apply for MAT exam.
- MAT 2016 exam dates/ test dates
- MAT 2016 help desk, Helpline numbers
- MAT 2016 guidelines for examination and registration
- MAT 2016 eligibility criteria, score percentage
- Best MAT colleges in India (City Wise)
The students should check the AIMA website to know about the updates of MAT 2016. The last date to apply for MAT 2016 is 23 Jan, 2016 and a candidate get the printout of application on Jan 27, 2016.