The MAT (Management Aptitude test) is the kind of entrance exam for the MBA and other post-graduate admission. Here we see about the MAT exam syllabus and how to get the general knowledge sample papers. The MAT exam is the Computer Based Test which has the 200 objective type questions.
These 200 questions based on the syllabus. The MAT 2016 covers the English grammar and comprehension, mathematical ability, logical reasoning questions, data analysis and data sufficiency and India and global environment.
The MAT 2016 syllabus:
- Language Comprehension: Unseen Passage, Grammar, English, Vocabulary, Spotting Errors and others
- Mathematical Skills: Percentage, Number System etc, Height & Distance, Profit / Loss, Time & Work
- Intelligence and logical Reasoning: Sitting Arrangements, Non Verbal Reasoning etc, Problems on Clock, Verbal Reasoning
- Data Analysis and data Sufficiency: Line Charts, Series, Puzzles, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Table Charts etc, Data Sufficiency
- Indian and Global Environment: Current Events, General Knowledge,General Studies.
- MAT 2016 exam dates/ test dates
- MAT 2016 help desk, Helpline numbers
- MAT 2016 guidelines for examination and registration
- MAT 2016 eligibility criteria, score percentage
- Best MAT colleges in India (City Wise)
General Knowledge sample papers:
There are several sites offer the general knowledge sample papers for students convenience. With this site you can easily download the sample papers and other materials without fee. Download MAT GK sample papers from the links given below.
and many other links offer the chance to download the MAT General Knowledge sample question papers with answers. Use these sources and meet your goal successfully.