The MAT list is produced based on the cutoff marks. Only 50 seats are allotted for this college and the cutoff mark for this college is 50-70. The first three places go to the Gitam Institute of management. All over India, these three colleges give the best result in the MBA exam, that’s why it has maintained the highest level. The MAT percentile wise college list is,
90+ percentile colleges are
- Amity Business school,
81-90 percentile colleges are
- Christ college in Bangalore,
- Birla Institute of Management Technology in Noida,
- Asia Pacific Institute of management in Delhi,
- MS Ramaiah Institute of management in Bangalore,
- Alliance business academy, Bangalore.
76-80 percentile colleges are
- New Delhi Institute of management in Delhi,
- Indian Institute of finance in Delhi,
- APJEE school of management in Greater Noida,
- Institute of marketing and management in New Delhi,
- Indira Group of Institute in Pune,
- Indian Institute of Rural management in Jaipur
- MIT in Pune,
- Indian Institute of modern management in Pune.
71- 75 percentile college list are
- IBA Bangalore,
- IILM Academy for higher education in Greater Noida,
- University of petroleum and energy studies,
- Forte Institute of technology,
- Jagan Institute of management studies in New Delhi.
The criteria mark is separated into the two parts, one is above 70% and the other one is 50%. The students who are all selected from the first category they are all directly placed by management. And for the remaining students, they will conduct the test, that should base on the management only.
- MAT 2018 exam dates/ test dates
- MAT 2018 help desk, Helpline numbers
- MAT 2018 guidelines for examination and registration
- MAT 2018 eligibility criteria, score percentage
- Best MAT colleges in India (City Wise)
If you want to get the best job or if you want to be placed in good company with good salary then join in the MAT coaching classes. For that’s all the reason the education is the needed one for all. To provide the best education in coaching and help to score the more marks in the entrance exam for all the fields.